Wednesday 14 March 2012

Cookie Monster!

I went down the a sandwich bar next to my school to grab something nice (as in sweet and 'junky') to eat and I ended up buying some cookies and sweets.

WHITE CHOCOLATE COOKIE! It's not too soft/chewy like Millie's Cookies which means I didn't make much of a mess.

Cookie slab? I have no idea what that is, it's crunchy, not as sweet as the white chocolate cookies, the chocolate chunks are not very sweet/milky as well and there are some sugar sprinkled at the top. A guess anyone?

..... Tutti fruity pencil sweets I think? Without any sugar cream in the centre. Nothing to be excited about.

My new flowers! I was excited when I first bought it, until I realised that I'll be leaving the school for spring break in less than 2 weeks. FAIL.

I was just bbm-ing with a friend of mine who is living in KL and to my amazement (more like shock), THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS WHITE CHOCOLATE COOKIES THERE? I was like, OMG NO FLIPPIN WAY! IT'S A SIN FOR NOT HAVING TO TRY ONE. Then I decided to do some research and found one that Famous Amos do sell one, but it's mixed with macadamia nuts. Blegh. So anyone from KL knows where to get one? I have to get my friend out of despair of not being able to find any white chocolate cookies :) Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment